PNR Italia Srl discloses this privacy notice as regards the use of personal data of our customers, other persons or companies collected in carrying out its activities.
Therefore, in pursuance of Sections 7 and 13 of the above-mentioned Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide the information set out here below.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- obligations required by applicable Law, regulations and provisions of Community legislation, as well as requirements issued by authorities or by other bodies authorized to do so. The transfer of personal data that are necessary to such purposes is mandatory, and the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to establish business relationships with PNR Italia Srl;
- purposes connected with and relating to the management of the relationships with our customers and support to them. The transfer of personal data that are necessary to such purposes is not mandatory, but the refusal to provide them may result in the inability of PNR to provide the required service.
- The data will be processed and recorded in electronic form and in hardcopy, in compliance with the minimum security requirements according to the Technical Product Specifications in relation to minimum safety measures (Annex B of the Data Protection Code)
- The data may be disclosed to subsidiaries and associates providing services, pursuant to article 2359 of the Civil Code.
- The article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, grants the data subject the exercise of specific rights, among which, in particular:
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller a confirmation of availability or lack of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and a disclosure of such data in a comprehensible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information:
- on the data source;
- on the aims and processing methods;
- on the logic applied in the case of processing using auxiliary electronic tools;
- on the identification details of the data processor, the person responsible for the data and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- on the subject and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may come into contact with the data in their role of appointed representative within the national territory, managers or those responsible for the data.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or rather, when necessary, the integration of their data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which is not necessary in relation to the aims of the data collected or subsequently processed;
- written proof that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been made known, even with regard to their content, to those who received notification of the data or to whom it was transmitted, excepting cases in which such requirements would be impossible or would lead to the use of means that are out of proportion with respect to the rights being protected.
- The data subject has the right to oppose, wholly or partially:
- the handling of his or her personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the aim of the data collection;
- the processing of his or her personal data with the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market research or commercial communication.
- The data processor is PNR Italia Srl, headquartered in Voghera (PV) – Via L. Gandini 2; the person responsible for the data is Mr. Stefano Tonini.
In order to exercise the above listed rights, as provided for by article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, the personal data subject may consult the person responsible by sending via e-mail a request to: [email protected]