In a continuous casting, the required cooling parameters are extremely variable based on:
– Geometry of the product that must be cooled down
– Involved casting sector
– Thermal and metallurgical features of the product that must be cooled down.
We must always bear in mind that an atomizer can operate with a turn down ratio (“Turndown ratio” refers to the width of the operational range of a device, and is defined as the ratio of the maximum capacity to minimum capacity at which an atomizer generates a good droplet fragmentation) much wider than that of an hydraulic nozzle and, therefore, allows to cool down a wider range of products or to provide different cooling curves for the same product.
A wide range of products can satisfy the various steps of the manufacturing process of continuous casting:
– J series, GX series, GY series, with flat spray pattern, for bottom roll cooling;
– AH series, BA series, with full cone spray patterns, round impact area and female connection;
– D series, BC series, BH series, with full cone spray pattern, round impact area and male connection;
– BX series, with full cone spray pattern, round impact area, with welding nipple connection and locknut;
– D..OB series, D..PB series, with full cone oval spray pattern and male connection.
Atomizers with billet machined body:
– MN series, MP series, with full cone spray pattern and round impact area;
– MO series, with full cone oval spray pattern;
– MQ series, MR series, with flat spray pattern.
– MB series, with flat spray pattern and die cast body;
– MC series, with flat spray pattern and body machined from hexagonal bar ;
– MS series, MT series, with flat spray pattern and parallelepiped-shaped body:
– MV series, with flat spray pattern and atomizing nozzle tip.
PNR Italia 27058 Voghera (PV) Italy – Via Gandini 2
Phone: +39 0383 344611 Fax: +39 0383 212489 E-mail: email@example.com